Approx. Rs 18,000 / sq ftGet Latest Price
|Product Type||Galvanised sheet with powder coated|
|Sink Type||PP sink with PP|
|Material||galvanised sheet powder coated|
|Is It Lockable||yes|
Lab furniture is an integral component of any modern laboratory, designed to provide a functional, safe, and organized workspace for scientists, researchers, and technicians. These specialized furnishings are meticulously engineered to meet the unique demands of scientific experimentation, analysis, and research across various disciplines, from chemistry and biology to physics and engineering.
Key Features of Lab Furniture:
1. **Durability:** Lab furniture is constructed from high-quality materials such as chemical-resistant laminates, stainless steel, and epoxy-coated surfaces. This ensures long-lasting performance, even in environments where exposure to harsh chemicals and frequent use is common.
2. **Ergonomics:** Ergonomically designed lab benches, chairs, and workstations prioritize user comfort and safety. Adjustable heights, well-placed storage, and easy access to utilities like gas, water, and electrical outlets contribute to a comfortable and efficient workspace.
3. **Chemical Resistance:** Lab furniture is built to withstand exposure to chemicals and solvents commonly used in experiments. Surfaces are treated to resist corrosion and chemical damage, ensuring the furniture's longevity.
4. **Modularity:** Many lab furniture systems offer a modular design, allowing users to customize and adapt their workspace to meet changing needs. This flexibility is essential for laboratories that frequently reconfigure their layouts.
5. **Storage Solutions:** Lab furniture often includes integrated storage options, such as cabinets, drawers, and shelving, to keep equipment, chemicals, and supplies organized and within easy reach.
6. **Safety Features:** Safety is a paramount concern in laboratories. Lab furniture may incorporate safety features such as fume hoods, fire-resistant materials, and built-in eye wash stations to protect users in case of accidents.
7. **Ventilation:** Proper ventilation is crucial to maintain air quality in the lab. Some lab furniture, like chemical storage cabinets and fume hoods, is designed to integrate seamlessly with ventilation systems to remove potentially harmful fumes and contaminants.
8. **Cleanliness and Hygiene:** Lab furniture is designed for easy cleaning and disinfection to maintain a sterile environment, which is essential in healthcare and biological research facilities.
9. **Compliance:** Lab furniture often complies with industry standards and regulations to ensure the safety and reliability of laboratory operations. This includes adherence to Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and other relevant guidelines.
10. **Customization:** Lab furniture can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of different laboratory setups, whether for research, diagnostics, quality control, or educational purposes.
In summary, lab furniture plays a vital role in facilitating scientific discovery and experimentation by providing a safe, adaptable, and organized workspace. Whether in academic institutions, industrial laboratories, healthcare facilities, or research centers, lab furniture is a cornerstone of modern scientific endeavors.